The event will be chaired by Shelagh Grant, Chief Executive of The Housing Forum and Emma Burrows and Laura Welchew from Trowers & Hamlins will be answering your questions. The following topics will be covered:
- Managing intergenerational workforces
- Using positive action to promote a diverse and inclusive workforce
- How to attract older workers and harness their knowledge and experience
- Mental health and wellbeing
- The benefits of agile working
- Understanding neurodiversity and the benefits it can bring to your organisation
- Flexible benefits
- How to put in place a learning and development strategy.
You will have the opportunity to ask questions during the webinar and we have also included a question box on the registration page if you would like to submit any questions to our panel in advance.
Our Spotlight Series are lunchtime webinars, focusing on one topic, with two speakers, plus Q & A. A wide range of topics are covered – generated from our members’ interests and offers to share their knowledge with other members.
- Automatic invitation to events
- Event Guide – containing the programme, speaker details and delegate list
- Insight Report of the event – presentation summaries and Q&A responses
- MyProPass – automated CPD certification
- Event recording and slides (upon request)
Image: Switch2 Energy