#THFSpotlightSeries mini series “Later Living ”
With growing interest in Later Living Housing Schemes , The Housing Forum is planning two Spotlights on 24 July and 1 December.
The Housing Forum Spotlight Series are lunchtime webinars, focusing on one topic, with two speakers, plus Q & A.
The Spotlight Event on Monday, 24 July will be focused on later living. Paula Broadbent, Managing Director, Later Living, Lovell Later Living will be discussing new approaches that respond to the ever- increasing challenges in later life. Angela Wood, Deputy Executive Director, Peabody and Rob Kelleher, Senior Development Manager, Peabody will be presenting St John’s Extra Care scheme.
The Spotlight event on Friday 1 December will consider the challenges of meeting wider ranges of needs in community settings and how to achieve the right spatial fit to operate at maximum functionality.
- Automatic invitation to events
- Event Guide – containing the programme, speaker details and delegate list
- Insight Report of the event – presentation summaries and Q&A responses
- MyProPass – automated CPD certification
- Event recording and slides (upon request)
Image: Switch2 Energy