First in a new 2022 series to help the industry prepare
Topics will include the road map to 2030, priorities for decarbonisation, current industry studies and energy storage systems for housing projects.
- Decarbonisation – the priority for housing – Chair’s introduction from Caroline Compton-James, Public Sector Director, Osborne and Deputy Chair of The Housing Forum.
- The Future Homes Taskforce, Net Zero and CLC nine priorities – Rory Bergin, Partner, Sustainable Futures, HTA Design LLP and Net Zero Expert Panel Member.
- The New Build Road Map to 2030 and Toolkit – Dan Bridgewater, Partner, Baily Garner
- The Retrofit Road Map to 2030 and Toolkit – John Milner, Partner, Baily Garner
- Energy Storage Systems and Housing Projects –Suriya Edwards, Managing Associate, Foot Anstey
- The decarbonisation agenda as part of future stock investment programmes – Jim Dyer, Construction and Technical Director, Sovereign Housing Association
- Priorities for Decarbonisation – survey topics – your views on impacts and benefits of measures and programmes – The Housing Forum Futures Network
- Automatic invitation to events
- Event Guide – containing the programme, speaker details and delegate list
- Insight Report of the event – presentation summaries and Q&A responses
- MyProPass – automated CPD certification
- Event recording and slides (upon request)