Join us online on 5 July from 2 pm to 4 pm for our third Housing Asset Strategy Forum.
Our latest webinar series continues with presentations from Martin Arnold, Turner and Townsend Advisory, and In-Site Energy plus roundtable discussions on current home energy issues. Topics to be covered include:
‘Building Safety – advances towards milestones, Decarbonisation, Measuring Performance & Asset Value’
- Client and Contractor Concerns
- Safety, Stock and Low Carbon
Ben Davis and Ross Hailey from Martin Arnold, will explore how to get the best from BIM models for existing asset compliance – preparing for new legislation and practice for electrical safety and fire safety doors.
Sarah Daly, Assistant Director, Sustainability, Turner and Townsend Advisory will explore The Social Housing Decarbonisation Fund – progress and developments
The Forum will also give an update on best practice in heat networks- how to improve efficiencies in the existing stock with Jarrad Bedford, National Account Manager from In-Site Energy.
There will be roundtable discussions on current Home Energy Issues
Our 4th date for 2022 will be 16 November.
Housing Asset Strategy Forum – Tuesday 5 July 2022 timings and running order may change.
2 – 4 pm online
Housing Asset Strategy Forums Topics focus on:
- Reforming strategic housing asset management through data and digitalisation
- Specific case studies examining the respective roles and responsibilities of client, contractor and advisors in stock reinvestment
- Energy management, decarbonisation and energy security
2.00 The Housing Forum’s Asset Strategy Forums in 2022 – Shelagh Grant, Chief Executive, The Housing Forum
2.10-2.30 with Q&A
Regulatory update: The Building Safety Act 2022 and incoming fire and safety changes
How to get the best from BIM models for existing asset compliance. Preparing for new legislation and practice for electrical safety and fire safety doors – Ben Davis and Ross Hailey, Martin Arnold
2.30 The Social Housing Decarbonisation Fund- progress and developments – Sarah Daly, Assistant Director, Sustainability, Turner and Townsend Advisory.
3.00 Best Practice in Heat Networks- how to improve efficiencies in the existing stock – Jarrad Bedford, National Account Manager, In-Site Energy
3.15 Round Table Discussions – Home Energy Issues
3.45 Round Table Hosts Feedback
- Automatic invitation to events
- Event Guide – containing the programme, speaker details and delegate list
- Insight Report of the event – presentation summaries and Q&A responses
- MyProPass – automated CPD certification
- Event recording and slides (upon request)