Travis Perkins (TP) Managed Services was established in 2004 to meet the needs of the social housing sector in achieving the Decent Homes Standard. Since then the business has grown to provide leading supply chain solutions to over 150 social housing providers.
By utilising the branch network, logistics expertise and supply chain leverage that the TP Group affords, TP Managed Services has enabled organisations across both the public and private sector to increase the productivity of their repairs and maintenance operations whilst reducing the costs associated:
• Over 2,000 branches nationwide across 21 brands within the group
• Supply chain consolidation- with the largest supply chain network in the sector with over 26,000 product lines in each distribution centre
• Largest privately owned fleet operator in the UK
• Bespoke service models; in-branch; managed store; van stock management; un-manned stores
• Dedicated team to manage TUPE of staff with excellent pension and employee benefits provided
• IT integration
• Bespoke financial models
• Next day deliveries on all stock items
At TP Managed Services we know that all of our customers face different challenges such as housing stock spread, type and location; but all have a common goal- to increase efficiencies and ultimately deliver tenant satisfaction.
In order to deliver the results our customers require we deliver partnerships through many service models and often a combination. All of which take advantage of our scale and market presence:
• Managed store
• In branch
• Van stock management model and increased deliveries out to site
Importantly, at the centre of everything we do is the tenant and the community in which they live in. Through successful partnerships TP Managed Services delivers tangible benefits to all, investing in communities and providing support through social value projects. In 2016 alone we delivered over 90 projects nationwide across our customer base, both financially and through volunteer hours (3432 hours). In 2017 and in partnership with our customers we are aiming to deliver a lot more!
Our understanding and ability to successfully engage with your customers is demonstrated by the achievement of the TPAS Quality Mark that TP Managed Services holds.
For further information, please contact: email@example.com
Why The Company Joined The Housing Forum:
At TP Managed Services we pride ourselves on delivering solutions that create efficiencies and deliver results for our customers. As a member of The Housing Forum we have the opportunity to understand the changing needs and requirements of our customer base, to share best practice and proactively network amongst the sector in which we operate in.