Could a digital toolkit transform housing delivery?
COLAB, a partnership led by L&Q alongside HTA Design, Hawkins\Brown and Virtual Viewing, are developing a digital toolkit that has the potential to transform the way homes are designed and built in the UK. The toolkit demonstrates how DfMA methods and technologies can be used in practice to solve the housing crisis, advance the uptake of off-site manufactured products and bring the benefits of design standardisation in the construction sector. This webinar showcases the toolkit and the solutions it brings to the housing crisis.
Our members are provided with the following:
- Automatic invitation to events
- Event Guide – containing the programme, speaker details and delegate list
- Insight Report of the event – presentation summaries and Q&A responses
- MyProPass – automated CPD certification
- Event recording and slides (upon request)