We are very pleased to invite you along to our first ‘in-person’ event this year, which will take place at the historic Corn Exchange in Rochester and includes a site tour of Rochester Riverside, in partnership with BPTW, Kent Housing Group and Countryside.
This is the third in our Development Partnership Forum series and it will focus on housing regeneration and development in the South East and South West.
Speakers include: Chris Bath, Partner, BPTW; Tom Morrissey, Development Director, Countryside; Paul Nicholls, CEO, Real-Group; Dave Harris, Head of Planning, Medway Council; and Mike Finch, Land & Planning Director, Hyde Housing.
Venue: The Corn Exchange, Northgate, The Precinct, Rochester ME1 1LS (a 5-minute walk from the train station – parking is available at the station or directly opposite The Corn Exchange).
As this is an in-person event, we can only admit those with pre-booked tickets as numbers are limited by the venue.
- Automatic invitation to events
- Event Guide – containing the programme, speaker details and delegate list
- Insight Report of the event – presentation summaries and Q&A responses
- MyProPass – automated CPD certification
- Event recording and slides (upon request)