The Housing Forum Spring Online Conference – brought to you by the Councils Network
Our biannual online conferences attract a wide range of local authority delegates and other members of The Housing Forum working in partnership.
At the spring conference we will be covering:
- Rising costs, market stagnation and how to keep building homes
- The Intelligent Client – commissioning and partnerships
- Digital tools to empower flexible, future-proof regeneration
There will also be small group networking and discussion sessions, to give delegates a chance to interact.
The agenda is supported by our influential Local Councils Advisory Group drawn largely from our 75+ Councils Network.
10am Welcome and introductions – William Cornall, Chair of The Councils Network
10.10 Rising costs, market stagnation and how to keep building homes
Ed Richards, Partner, Airey Miller: How local authorities can ensure buildability
Adam Westbury, Inner Circle Consulting: Viability
10.50 Coffee and networking break (small group breakouts)
11.10 The Intelligent Client
Tracy Bradwell, Land & Viability Director, Red Loft & Melodie Hampson, Head of Sales and Marketing at London Borough of Hackney.
11.50 Digital tools to empower flexible, future-proof regeneration
Olivia Jackson, Head of Regeneration, HLM and Peter Hopkins, Eastleigh Borough Council
- Automatic invitation to events
- Event Guide – containing the programme, speaker details and delegate list
- Insight Report of the event – presentation summaries and Q&A responses
- MyProPass – automated CPD certification
- Event recording and slides (upon request)
The event attracts a wide range of local authority delegates and many other members of The Housing Forum working in partnership.