Asset strategy forum advances sustainability planning
Around 100 participants joined the housing forum’s online event focusing on asset management
The event, held on 28 January, was the first in our new series of Housing Asset Strategy Forums. Speakers from Wates, Birmingham City Council, Peabody, Engie, whg, and SE Consortium looked in-depth at significant stock investment challenges, social value and client/contractor working for success.
Breakout room discussions highlighted the need for consistency in measurement and accountability and allowing some flexibility in frameworks.
And busy Q&A sessions covered issues such as the skills gap and digitisation.
An Insight Report is provided after every Housing Forum event and includes questions that can’t be answered on the day.
For further information, please contact Duncan.Grant@housingforum.org.uk
An ongoing series focusing on
- strategic stock reinvestment informed by advanced data management
- building safety and remediation
- home energy management and decarbonisation options for existing homes
This will be covered through specific case studies on the roles of client, contractor and advisors
Zoom meeting with online round table discussions
- Automatic invitation to events
- Event Guide – containing the programme, speaker details and delegate list
- Insight Report of the event – presentation summaries and Q&A responses
- MyProPass – automated CPD certification
- Event recording and slides (upon request)