Housing Asset Strategy Forum: Join Us on 26 January
Our New Webinar Series Begins With Input From Sovereign, Ark Consultancy, and South East Consortium, Plus Roundtable Discussions on Current Home Energy Issues
Join us online from 2 pm to 4.30 pm on 26 January for our first Asset Strategy Forum of 2022.
Kevin Williamson, from Sovereign, and John Fisher from Ark Consultancy, will cover Sovereign’s Homes and Place Standard –a commitment to building and maintaining good quality affordable homes and better places to live. They will explain how this approach underpins Sovereign’s new homes programme, and their methodology using people, property, market and finance data to inform strategic investment decisions.
The Forum will also give an update on the Heat and Buildings Strategy, plus asset management case studies with the South East Consortium.
There will be roundtable discussions on current Home Energy Issues
Other dates for 2022 are 28 April,6 July and 16 November.
- Automatic invitation to events
- Event Guide – containing the programme, speaker details and delegate list
- Insight Report of the event – presentation summaries and Q&A responses
- MyProPass – automated CPD certification
- Event recording and slides (upon request)