Our second event in the series will host another excellent line-up of speakers from our membership, and will feature:
- Case study from Clarion Housing Group on its planned investment programme with partner contractors and consultants.
- Mark Bottomley and Mark Waite from BPTW will be advising on BIM and the Building Safety Bill for building owners.
- Practical considerations on social value for asset strategy, and round table discussions.
- Council case study – building safety and fire safety overview and approaches to frameworks.
- Low carbon – future-proofing for asset strategy.
- Panel debate and Q&A.
This event is a must for all involved in planning, procuring and delivering strategic asset objectives. Join sector colleagues to hear from our speakers, join the discussions, and have your say in the Q&A sessions.
10.00 to 10.05
The Housing Forum’s Asset Strategy Forum: Shelagh Grant, Chief Executive, The Housing Forum
Poll No 1
10.05 to 10.25
Asset Strategy Case Study: Clarion’s Planned Investment Programme for the South and Kent: strategic procurement; long-term planning with target costs; delivering success; roles and responsibilities for client, consultant, and contractor.
With David Chisnall, Head of Planned Investments, Clarion; Dave Rooney, Business Director, United Living Property Services; and Nick Joslyn, Managing Director, 4i Solutions
10.25 to 10.35
Q & A Session
10.35 to 10.55
The Digital Component in Building Safety Bill: The Building Owners’ Guide to the Building Safety Bill Digital Transformation.
With Mark Waite, Partner and Mark Bottomley, Consultant, BPTW
10.55 to 11.05
Q & A Session
11.05 to 11.15
Social Value: Bob Heapy, Chief Executive, Town & Country Housing
11.15 to 11.20
11.20 to 11.35
Round Table Discussions on Social Value
11.35 to 11.45
Round Table Feedback chaired by Shirley Heapy, Head of Memberships, The Housing Forum
Poll No 2
11.45 to 12.00
Safety Case Trials: Analysis and development process.
With Noel Pells, Associate Director, PRP
12.00 to 12.15
Net Zero Carbon: The current statutory framework, and practical advice for steps to take now.
With Nigel Goddard, Head of Business Development, Marketing & Communications, Pellings
12.15 to 12.30
Q & A and panel debate chaired by Shelagh Grant
Asset Strategy Series Sponsors:
Aico, an Ei Company are the leader in home life safety, pioneering new technologies and offering high quality alarms, developed and manufactured in Ireland. All Aico alarms meet UK standards and offer a variety of sensor types to guarantee protection for every home, the cornerstone of which is delivering education, quality, service and innovation. In 2020, Aico expanded their Connected Home offering with the acquisition of leading Internet of Things (IoT) solutions provider, HomeLINK. HomeLINK leverages cutting edge smart home integration and analytics technologies, providing a complementary platform to present a synergistic approach to IoT.
Our members are provided with the following:
- Automatic invitation to events
- Event Guide – containing the programme, speaker details and delegate list
- Insight Report of the event – presentation summaries and Q&A responses
- MyProPass – automated CPD certification
- Event recording and slides (upon request)