PRP is one of the world’s largest multidisciplinary architectural practices. With 50 years’ experience in the sector, PRP has unrivalled expertise in designing award-winning buildings of every kind in both the public and private sectors in the UK and abroad.
We are committed to providing a first class service through working closely with our clients and by striving for continuous improvement in our design proposals and the services we offer.
Our approach has always been to put people first – our clients, communities, end users and all stakeholders involved in the development process. These values are embedded in our design philosophy and underpin our relationships with our staff and clients.
We are passionate about place-making in the built environment, whilst responding to environmental issues, new opportunities and to change, both in the UK and internationally.
We are working with industry leaders and partners to find opportunity in today's market challenges.
- Residential Design
- New Communities
- Urban Regeneration
- Specialist Housing
- Mixed Use & Commercial
- Student Accommodation
- Hotels & Resorts
- Urban Design
- Project Management
- Research & Development
PRP is an award-winning architectural practice:
- Housing Design Awards 2010 -Project HAPPI Winner
- Housebuilder Awards 2010 - Highly Commended ‘Best Low or Zero Carbon Initiative’
- Clean City Awards 2010 - Waste Management Platinum Award
- Sustainable Housing Awards 2009 -Best Waste Initiative
- Sustainable Housing Awards 2008 - Sustainable In-house Design Team of the Year
- Sustainable Housing Awards 2008- Low Energy Building of the Year
Andy von Bradsky, Chairman