Breyer Group is one of the UK's leading social housing building contractors based and operating in the South East of England and London. Originally founded as an asphalt-roofing contractor in East London by Fred Breyer in 1956. The Breyer Group is still family owned today, managed by Tim Breyer (son of Fred Breyer).
During the company's 50+ year history the Breyer Group has responded to the UK’s changing construction and living needs and has diversified into six divisions:
- Breyer Roofing - One of the UK's largest specialist roofing contractors, Breyer Roofing is a prominent member of the National Federation of Roofing Contractors.
- Breyer Construction - Construction is multi-disciplined to undertake Refurbishment and New Build activity in the Housing, Education, Healthcare and Commercial Sectors.
- Breyer Renew - Specialist renewable energy consultancy division, which operates within our in-house Design Team. The B-Renew team delivers Retrofit and Sustainable projects, offering expertise in forms of renewable energy solutions.
- Breyer B-line - Responsive repairs and maintenance division, delivers a rapid response service which is customer led enhancing resident satisfaction, underpinned by our policy to deliver a high level of 'first time fix repairs' repairs.
- Breyer Solarbright – Breyer group’s newest line of business provides full service (consultancy and delivery) of photovoltaic (PV) solar panels and thermal energy solutions.
- Breyer Foundation – the CSR arm of the Breyer Group contributes to a charitable trust fund, which is assigned towards worthwhile community initiatives including local events, sponsorship and further training and employment opportunities for unemployed persons.
Under these business divisions the Breyer Group offers a full range of design, refurbishment and construction services, which actively improve the fabric of the local communities in which the company lives and works.
Sam Munro, Partnering Manager, Breyer Group
Breyer Group plc, Faringdon Avenue, Harold Hill, Romford, Essex, RM3 8ST